Thanks to the Repair My Car mod, you can repair your car beyond the vanilla functions! Find a toolkit and get started!
Oh, damn… You drove a couple of kilometers without water in your radiator, and now the “Check Engine” light is on. But you had to escape that firefight. Unfortunately the fuel tank got a hole too and you’re leaking fuel. What should you do now? Well, the answer is easy and awesome. Repair it.
With this mod you are able to repair the engine and the fuel tank of the car. Also you can repair the part of the car like doors, hoods and trunks. No more searching for new carparts, or driving TOO CAREFULLY because you are anxious to break it.
Furthermore you are able to try repair Badly Damaged Engine parts like Battery, Sparkplug and Radiator back to damage but not further than this. But you could also ruin it, so Choose wisely (except the radiator)
You´ll have to attach the following tools to the Toolkit to repair:
– DuctTape + ScrewDriver = Battery Repair
– Pliers + SteelBrush = Sparkplug Repair
– Hammer + Epoxy Putty = CarParts Repair (door, hood, trunk) (MUST BE DISMOUNTED FROM THE CAR)
– DuctTape + Pliers = Radiator Repair
– Hammer + Wrench + Ratchet + Pliers + Screwdriver = Engine Repair
To repair the Fueltank you´ll need a Blowtorch
– BlowTorch = Fueltank Repair (Must be Enabled) (See Screenshots)
IMPORTANT NOTE:A broken/ruined car (shows redlight when looking at it) is NOT REPAIRABLE and will never be! Same goes for all parts that belongs to the car (doors, battery, sparkplug etc.)